100W Led Temporary Work Light Fixture 12000LM 5000K - Jobsite Construction Site- 5 years Warranty
Convenient & professional:
The LED temporary high bay light was designed to combine the professional brightness intensity of industry-graded high
bay fixtures with the convenience of a portable work light.
PRIMELEDLIGHT New LED Drop Lights, Also Used As Temporary LED High Bay are a great solution when doing construction work in remote dark areas.
The LED Temporary High Bay Light Fixtures come with a Spring Loaded Steel Latch for Increased Safety, as well as a safety wire guard, making it convenient and easy to handle for quick installation.
The PRIMET12/100W Model comes with a total of 11,500 Lumens, and is rated for extreme to operate in extreme temperature ranging from -40F to 140F!
- IR Remote Control Provided w/ all LED Drop Lights to Easily Turn On & Off
- All LED Drop Lights come w/ 120V Female Plug to Daisy Chain. (Please check maximum ratings for daisy chaining
- "Instant On"" means you will no longer have to wait for inefficient HID bulbs to heat up.
- L70 Rated for Up to 50,000+ Hours Of Operating Time
- UL Listed For Damp Location (IP64)
- 5 Year PRIMELEDLIGHT Limited Warranty
- Save over 73% In Energy Savings Compared to traditional 250-400W HPS/HID/MH Equivalent
- 100-277VAC Univeral Multi-Tap Input Voltage
- 5ft of electrical cord with US Plug included with every fixture.
- Uses Latest SMD2835 LED Chips with efficiency exceeding 120 lm/W
- 360 Degree Beam Angle
- No Fan Design Temperature Sensor Protection
- 6kV Surge Protection for added safety
- >80 CRI
- L70 & L80 Testing Available Upon Request
- Only 5.95 lbs
|Voltage:||AC100 - 300V|
|IP rating:||Wet location|
|Working temperature:||-40Â°F- 140Â°F|