E26 E39 LED Corn Bulb
PRIMELEDLIHT Corn Bulbs is designed to replace traditional light source enclosed in wall outdoor fixture like packs, shoebox, street lights etc.
|Watts||60W - 150W|
|Lumens per Watt||Clear Lense 130 / Frosted Lense 120|
|Color Temperature||3000K / 4000K / 5000K / 5700K|
|Base||E26 / E39|
|Dimension (in): D*H||60W φ3.6*10.4|
|80W φ4.9*10.6||100W φ4.9*11.4|
|120W φ4.9*12.2||150W φ4.9*13|
|Beam Angle||360 Degree|
|Housing||Aluminum Alloy and Plastic Lense|
|Metal Halide Equal||60-400W MH / HPS|
|Enclosed Fixture Rated||YES|
|UL Damp Location||YES|
PRIMELEDLIGHT New LED Drop Lights, Also Used As Temporary LED High Bay are a great solution when doing construction work in remote dark areas.
The LED Temporary High Bay Light Fixtures come with a Spring Loaded Steel Latch for Increased Safety, as well as a safety wire guard, making it convenient and easy to handle for quick installation.
The PRIMET12/100W Model comes with a total of 11,500 Lumens, and is rated for extreme to operate in extreme temperature ranging from -40F to 140F!
- IR Remote Control Provided w/ all LED Drop Lights to Easily Turn On & Off
- All LED Drop Lights come w/ 120V Female Plug to Daisy Chain. (Please check maximum ratings for daisy chaining
- "Instant On"" means you will no longer have to wait for inefficient HID bulbs to heat up.
- L70 Rated for Up to 50,000+ Hours Of Operating Time
- UL Listed For Damp Location (IP64)
- 5 Year PRIMELEDLIGHT Limited Warranty
- Save over 73% In Energy Savings Compared to traditional 250-400W HPS/HID/MH Equivalent
- 100-277VAC Univeral Multi-Tap Input Voltage
- 5ft of electrical cord with US Plug included with every fixture.
- Uses Latest SMD2835 LED Chips with efficiency exceeding 120 lm/W
- 360 Degree Beam Angle
- No Fan Design Temperature Sensor Protection
- 6kV Surge Protection for added safety
- >80 CRI
- L70 & L80 Testing Available Upon Request
- Only 5.95 lbs